About Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort
Nestled between the foothills of the Hajar Mountains and the glistering Indian Ocean, the Resort transports guests into a surreal realm of the eclectic flavors and extraordinary entertainment, palaces of pampering and exotic adventures. Reflecting the mosaic of cultures that rested up here long ago, the interplay of Arabic, Moroccan and Eastern design themes infuse the entire resort. Soft lanterns, Moorish balconies and a Mediterranean open air amphitheatre add unique character to a sprawling boutique-hotel ambience. Located on the East Coast of the United Arab Emirates, 140 km from Dubai and 45 km away from Fujairah National Airport, this peaceful sanctuary is guaranteed to redefined elegance and graceful atmosphere. Whether it's exploring the emirate historical attractions or just lounging on the beach, Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort is the perfect place to soak it all in. Along with unique blend of traditional Arabian hospitality, luxurious accommodations and unrivalled service, guests are guaranteed to have a vacation like nowhere else.
Hotel facilities are excellent and are championed by the standard of the rooms. They are truly luxuriously appointed and the vast majority face the Indian ocean. Outstanding gourmet standard food is served in four excellent restaurants and three bars provide a chic and sophisticated ambience. A selection of shops, a health club and gym, temperature controlled outdoor and indoor pools are also readily available. Free shuttle buses are provided twice a week to malls in Dubai and Fujairah City and guests can indulge in a variety of water sports including windsurfing, diving, snorkelling and kayaking.The on-site 5-Star PADI scuba dive centre "Divers Down" provides diving courses from try-dives to instructor as well as 3 daily dives for certified divers.
* Strong accent is to be given to the hospitality towards the guests as a prime goal. Ensures the service to the guest, as per set hotel standards, to maximize guest satisfaction and department profit. Works in compliance with established F&B policies and procedures of the hotel.
* To ensure that the area allocated is correctly prepared for service and that it is maintained in a clean and tidy state throughout the shift.
* To make sure that the guest are welcomed with a smile and served in an efficient and speedy manner. Be polite and courteous throughout.
* To take customers orders and ensure that a bill is neatly and correctly made out for any food or drink served to guests
* Ensure full compliance with department billing and cash procedures.
* To ensure all hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to.
* To inform the F&B Coordinator or Hotel Manager of any fall in standards or if the customer should be dissatisfied in any way, so that corrective action may be taken at the time of the complaint.
* To ensure that an extremely high standard of personal appearance and hygiene are maintained.
* To attend all training sessions, and communication meeting as request by the management.
* To be fully aware of the hotel's general facilities and have full knowledge of current menu contents and tariff prices.
* To actively sell both food and drink to the customers.
* Greets the guest with a warm smile, by name if possible.
* Suggest house specials or describes available types of cocktails, beers and wines upon request.
* Visually monitors the restaurant to anticipate any guest needs.
* Times the service to correspond with the pace of the guest, never allows an empty glass to remain on the bar or table.
* Remains readily accessible and attentive to guests.
* Other duties as assign
Bachelors Degree /High school Diploma
Good English Communication Skills, Knowledge with Russian & German language is a plus
With pleasing personality
At least 5’4” in height
Minimum two years experience in the same position in a 4* or 5* hotel