About Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort
Nestled between the foothills of the Hajar Mountains and the glistering Indian Ocean, the Resort transports guests into a surreal realm of the eclectic flavors and extraordinary entertainment, palaces of pampering and exotic adventures. Reflecting the mosaic of cultures that rested up here long ago, the interplay of Arabic, Moroccan and Eastern design themes infuse the entire resort. Soft lanterns, Moorish balconies and a Mediterranean open air amphitheatre add unique character to a sprawling boutique-hotel ambience. Located on the East Coast of the United Arab Emirates, 140 km from Dubai and 45 km away from Fujairah National Airport, this peaceful sanctuary is guaranteed to redefined elegance and graceful atmosphere. Whether it's exploring the emirate historical attractions or just lounging on the beach, Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort is the perfect place to soak it all in. Along with unique blend of traditional Arabian hospitality, luxurious accommodations and unrivalled service, guests are guaranteed to have a vacation like nowhere else.
Hotel facilities are excellent and are championed by the standard of the rooms. They are truly luxuriously appointed and the vast majority face the Indian ocean. Outstanding gourmet standard food is served in four excellent restaurants and three bars provide a chic and sophisticated ambience. A selection of shops, a health club and gym, temperature controlled outdoor and indoor pools are also readily available. Free shuttle buses are provided twice a week to malls in Dubai and Fujairah City and guests can indulge in a variety of water sports including windsurfing, diving, snorkelling and kayaking.The on-site 5-Star PADI scuba dive centre "Divers Down" provides diving courses from try-dives to instructor as well as 3 daily dives for certified divers.
* Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay. Determines guest’s reservation status. Helps guests complete registration cards and then assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible. Verifies the guest’s method of payment and follows established credit-checking procedures. Places guest and room information in the appropriate front desk racks. Works closely with housekeeping department. Maintain guest room keys storage. Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices. Know the location and types of available room as well as the activities and services of the property.
* Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodating special requests whenever possible.
* Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check-cashing, and cash-handling policies and procedures.
* Understands room status, room status tracking, know room locations, types of available rooms and room rates.
* Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
* Preparing room keys for arrivals, files registration cards and room charges.
* Knows how to use front office equipment.
* Processes guest check out.
* Uses proper telephone etiquette and message handling procedures.
* Reads and initials the log book. Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
* Coordinates guest room maintenance work with the engineering and maintenance division.
* Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager.
* Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area and knows all safety and emergency procedures.
* Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
Bachelors Degree /High school Diploma
Good English Communication Skills, Knowledge with Russian & German language is a plus
Minimum two years experience in the same position in a 4* or 5* hotel
Knowledge in OPERA & Microsoft Office
With pleasing personality
At least 5’4” in height