About Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort
Nestled between the foothills of the Hajar Mountains and the glistering Indian Ocean, the Resort transports guests into a surreal realm of the eclectic flavors and extraordinary entertainment, palaces of pampering and exotic adventures. Reflecting the mosaic of cultures that rested up here long ago, the interplay of Arabic, Moroccan and Eastern design themes infuse the entire resort. Soft lanterns, Moorish balconies and a Mediterranean open air amphitheatre add unique character to a sprawling boutique-hotel ambience. Located on the East Coast of the United Arab Emirates, 140 km from Dubai and 45 km away from Fujairah National Airport, this peaceful sanctuary is guaranteed to redefined elegance and graceful atmosphere. Whether it's exploring the emirate historical attractions or just lounging on the beach, Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort is the perfect place to soak it all in. Along with unique blend of traditional Arabian hospitality, luxurious accommodations and unrivalled service, guests are guaranteed to have a vacation like nowhere else.
Hotel facilities are excellent and are championed by the standard of the rooms. They are truly luxuriously appointed and the vast majority face the Indian ocean. Outstanding gourmet standard food is served in four excellent restaurants and three bars provide a chic and sophisticated ambience. A selection of shops, a health club and gym, temperature controlled outdoor and indoor pools are also readily available. Free shuttle buses are provided twice a week to malls in Dubai and Fujairah City and guests can indulge in a variety of water sports including windsurfing, diving, snorkelling and kayaking.The on-site 5-Star PADI scuba dive centre "Divers Down" provides diving courses from try-dives to instructor as well as 3 daily dives for certified divers.
Cleans and services all guestrooms in assigned areas. Performs all duties in safe and efficient manner in compliance with hotel general requirements.
* Before cleaning a room, checks that it has been vacated
* “Do not Disturb” sign must be honoured until check out time
* Provides housekeeping service within 20 minutes of the guest request during normal working hours
* Do not disturbs guests e.g. loud music, loud television, or loud discussion in guest areas
* Makes beds daily and change bed-linen
* Removes all garbage , room service trays
* Cleans mirrors, lights and lamps, checks for light bulbs
* Cleans all the surfaces
* Dusts and polish furniture
* Vacuums carpets, floors and upholstery
* Cleans bathrooms and supply with fresh towels and toiletries
* Checks and re-stock tea, coffee, sugar and milk supplies
* Ensures that televisions, radios, lights and air-conditioning equipment are working
* Reports to a supervisor articles left behind by guests, damage to rooms and any theft
* Takes laundry and dry-cleaning orders from guests
* Fills out assignment sheet as each room is done
* Is thoroughly familiar with the hotel’s emergency procedures and in a state of preparedness for any emergency, which may occur.
* Performs other duties as assigned by his supervisor
Bachelors Degree /High school Diploma
Good English Communication Skills, Knowledge with Russian & German language is a plus
Minimum two years experience in the same position in a 4* or 5* hotel