About Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort
Nestled between the foothills of the Hajar Mountains and the glistering Indian Ocean, the Resort transports guests into a surreal realm of the eclectic flavors and extraordinary entertainment, palaces of pampering and exotic adventures. Reflecting the mosaic of cultures that rested up here long ago, the interplay of Arabic, Moroccan and Eastern design themes infuse the entire resort. Soft lanterns, Moorish balconies and a Mediterranean open air amphitheatre add unique character to a sprawling boutique-hotel ambience. Located on the East Coast of the United Arab Emirates, 140 km from Dubai and 45 km away from Fujairah National Airport, this peaceful sanctuary is guaranteed to redefined elegance and graceful atmosphere. Whether it's exploring the emirate historical attractions or just lounging on the beach, Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort is the perfect place to soak it all in. Along with unique blend of traditional Arabian hospitality, luxurious accommodations and unrivalled service, guests are guaranteed to have a vacation like nowhere else.
Hotel facilities are excellent and are championed by the standard of the rooms. They are truly luxuriously appointed and the vast majority face the Indian ocean. Outstanding gourmet standard food is served in four excellent restaurants and three bars provide a chic and sophisticated ambience. A selection of shops, a health club and gym, temperature controlled outdoor and indoor pools are also readily available. Free shuttle buses are provided twice a week to malls in Dubai and Fujairah City and guests can indulge in a variety of water sports including windsurfing, diving, snorkelling and kayaking.The on-site 5-Star PADI scuba dive centre "Divers Down" provides diving courses from try-dives to instructor as well as 3 daily dives for certified divers.
* To maintain on day-to-day basis the standards and policies of the hotel
* Assists Executive Chef in all matters concerning the hole kitchen operations
* Manages all kitchen operations during the absence of the Executive Chef
* Responsible for quality and high standards of all food prepared in each outlet
* Assists Executive Chef in menu planning and functions as well as menu changing and updating
* Suggests new recipes to the Executive Chef
* Responsible for all food prepared in all outlets according to the recipes
* Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation in all outlets
* Controls the food cost and wastage
* Checks the receiving and store rooms
* Checks buffet set up and decoration
* Attends relevant meetings assigned to him
* Gives on spot training to the kitchen staff and trains the new staff
* Keeps the Executive Chef informed about all happening in the department
* Assists Executive Chef in menu planning
* Assist the Executive Chef in staff appraising
* Controls food requisitions and market list
* Orders, receives and checks food from store
* Supervises storing of all food
* Informs Restaurants Manager of daily specials, house specials and seasonal items
* Checks acidulation and amortization of food
* Checks all prepared food and shows how to improve
* Tests new available items
* Checks staff food preparation, quality and quantity
* Accepts the orders from the restaurants, room service etc.
* Passes orders orally to the stations
* Accepts the prepared food from the stations and checks for quality
* Hands food to the waiter
* Supervises break up of stations after service and proper storage in fridge’s
* Informs all cooks about complaints, improvements to be made mistakes that have occurred.
* Filling out attendance record, preparing work schedule and vacation planning for kitchen staff
* Checks all stations and fridge’s
* Supervises portion sizes
* Checks spoilage and return of usable items
* Checks cleanliness of kitchen and pastry equipment
* Ensures that all employees under his supervision:
* Uphold Dress and Grooming, Job Performance, Hotel Promotion, and Guest Service standards
* Dressed in a clean and well-pressed uniform.
* Display a positive attitude toward his/her job all times.
* Maintain professional conduct at all times (refrain from sarcasm, inappropriate language, personal conversations, etc.).
* Use their time effectively toward excellent service to the guest at all times.
* Interact positively with co-workers at all times (profession, respect, teamwork environment).
* Aware of and conform to the hotel and safety rules and regulations.
* Keeps working place clean and tidy
* May perform any other tasks as ordered by the Executive Chef
A strong leader ship quality to work in very busy kitchen.
Highly communications skills
Experience to work with multicultural back ground
Ability to work in under pressure
Vast knowledge of different type of cuisines & menu planning ability
Attention in to details
Single package with usual 5* benefits and package
Competition ability will be extra considered