About Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort
Nestled between the foothills of the Hajar Mountains and the glistering Indian Ocean, the Resort transports guests into a surreal realm of the eclectic flavors and extraordinary entertainment, palaces of pampering and exotic adventures. Reflecting the mosaic of cultures that rested up here long ago, the interplay of Arabic, Moroccan and Eastern design themes infuse the entire resort. Soft lanterns, Moorish balconies and a Mediterranean open air amphitheatre add unique character to a sprawling boutique-hotel ambience. Located on the East Coast of the United Arab Emirates, 140 km from Dubai and 45 km away from Fujairah National Airport, this peaceful sanctuary is guaranteed to redefined elegance and graceful atmosphere. Whether it's exploring the emirate historical attractions or just lounging on the beach, Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort is the perfect place to soak it all in. Along with unique blend of traditional Arabian hospitality, luxurious accommodations and unrivalled service, guests are guaranteed to have a vacation like nowhere else.
Hotel facilities are excellent and are championed by the standard of the rooms. They are truly luxuriously appointed and the vast majority face the Indian ocean. Outstanding gourmet standard food is served in four excellent restaurants and three bars provide a chic and sophisticated ambience. A selection of shops, a health club and gym, temperature controlled outdoor and indoor pools are also readily available. Free shuttle buses are provided twice a week to malls in Dubai and Fujairah City and guests can indulge in a variety of water sports including windsurfing, diving, snorkelling and kayaking.The on-site 5-Star PADI scuba dive centre "Divers Down" provides diving courses from try-dives to instructor as well as 3 daily dives for certified divers.
* To monitor and ensure the right execution of all duties of the staff house housemen.
* Supervision & monitoring the work of housemen assigned to his buildings.
* Assist in all housekeeping activities.
* Ensure proper cleanliness of all staff compound bathrooms, corridors & staff compound public area.
* Makes sure all staff are performed their specific tasks and that they are properly dressed and behave in a positive manner.
* Daily inspection on rooms, corridors and public area in staff compound.
* Report damage and fills out work request forms.
* Ensure that all Housemen are following the prescribed cleaning procedures.
* Inspects staff house compound public areas to ensure cleanliness.
* Inspects cleanliness of offices in staff compound.
* Distributes linen or any other supplies on staff.
* Any other given tasks.
* To fully complying with all policies and procedures relating to fire, emergencies and evacuation, first aid, safety and security.
Bachelors Degree /High school Diploma
Good English Communication Skills,
Minimum two years experience in the same position
Knowledge in handling people and with strong personality
With leadership skills
Knowledge in Microsoft Office